PPC Affiliate Programs FAQ
1. What are the PPC University affiliate programs?
Our affiliate programs reward you financially for directing new customers to the PPC University website. When you refer a new customer to us and they purchase a product, we pay you a commission for the sale(s).
2. How do I join your PPC affiliate programs?
To participate in our affiliate program you must sign up for an account as a PPC University affiliate.
3. How do your PPC affiliate programs work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring new customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a new customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission. In every calendar month you will receive your commission payments via the payment option you select in your PPC University Affiliate account.
4. Does it cost me anything to become an affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our affiliate program! There’s no charge to apply and there is no minimum sales requirement.
5. How much can I expect to earn?
That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote PPC University your way, but your profit potential is dependent upon your sales.
Our commission rate varies from 30% up to 50% of every PPC University sale you make. We offer incentives for additional sales made, so the more customers you refer, the more your commission can increase.
6. Are websites outside of the U.S. eligible for your affiliate programs?
Yes, we welcome applications to our PPC affiliate programs from most countries.
7. Can I promote PPC University on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote our PPC courses and Google certification prep exams across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you place on your websites, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
8. Is my website eligible for your PPC affiliate programs?
Most websites qualify to participate in the affiliate program. However, we reserve the right to refuse membership to a website or revoke your membership at any time, if we determine that your website contains objectionable material. For example, we are not accepting coupon, discount, mall, or deal-type sites into our program at this time.
9. I don’t have a website. Can I still participate in your PPC affiliate programs?
Sure. Please see the affiliate guidelines for more information about this. For example, adding your affiliate links and banners to social media or using them in email marketing are valid options if you do not maintain a website at this time. Please refer to our Terms and conditions for more information.
10. How do I find my affiliate banners or text links?
After being accepted into our program, you can . Once you log in, you can follow these steps:
- Generate and grab your affiliate links and marketing materials from our platform
- Place them on your website/email/social media/mobile app
- See the clicks and sales as they happen in Reporting
- Get paid when sales are made and you reach the minimum payout threshold
11. Where should I place affiliate links on my blog or website?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase.
12. My question isn’t listed. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact us using the form available here, . Alternatively, you may email us at affiliates[at]ppc.university. . We’ll usually get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your message on weekdays, and within 48 hours during weekends and holidays.