ActiveChat: AI-Powered Conversations
No Seats Available
What is it?
ActiveChat is a platform that supports AI-assisted customer conversations alongside live chat Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
In an age where consumers have an endless amount of options, customer service has become a key differentiator. ActiveChat is a platform that is transforming the way companies deliver customer service. ActiveChat leverages artificial intelligence to provide a human-like experience, automatically answering common questions and providing solutions to common problems. With this AI-powered customer service, organizations can efficiently handle the large volumes of incoming messages they receive on a daily basis.
ActiveChat enables you to provide excellent customer service by combining the power of AI natural language understanding with decision tree chatbots to automate mundane customer service tasks. The platform works across many outlets and integrations – website chat, Facebook Messenger, email, SMS, Whatsapp, WooCommerce chatbot, and Shopify chatbot.
ActiveChat supports ChatGPT AI language models as an app add-on (more)
Imagine a chatbot saying ‘Hello, how can I help you?” to potential clients visiting your digital marketing agency website. Imagine your chatbot leading the conversation up to the point where your prospective client requests to meet with you and schedules a Zoom call… all the while you are sound asleep in bed. Say hello to ActiveChat!
Saving you precious time by moving routine client inquiries and customer service conversations to artificial intelligence (AI) may sound like a pipe dream. But, with the use of a chatbot, you can provide better customer service at a fraction of the time.
ActiveChat is a platform that can help you build a complete AI-assisted contact center. The tool will help you automate self-service conversations easily and without breaking the bank.
ActiveChat can be easily extended via app to incorporate AI language models such as ChatGPT
Why do you need it?
Added to a website, ActiveChat increases the self-service channel which is a crucial part of increasing the efficiency of your digital marketing lead generation. AI automation can make self-service easier to use and provide more value to your website and the websites of your clients. AI-powered natural automation can mix live chat to create a seamless, fast, and personal experience for your clients. You need this to efficiently cut costs.
Want to give your customers what they want? With ActiveChat’s platform, you can offer 24hr support across all channels without extra burdens on your team or budget.
Tool Features Offered by PPC University
Automate mundane tasks with smart AI chatbots
- Combine the power of AI natural language understanding with the simplicity of decision-tree chatbots to automate your daily customer communication. Make it work across all your communication channels – website chat, Facebook Messenger, e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp etc.
- ActiveChat developers spent two years analyzing every chatbot platform in the market and used that knowledge to build the most flexible zero-code visual chatbot builder. It’s easy to be used by non-technical teams and has the power to handle even the most complex conversation scenarios.
State-of-the-art visual chatbot builder:
- Multi-channel– You use the available native website chat to start conversations and continue them where your customers are – on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Telegram or email. Match users across channels automatically for seamless experiences.
- Easy to use– Reduce development time 10x. Build feature-rich conversations and integrate it to your business frameworks easily with zero coding or technical background required. Just connect the dots.
- Advanced NLP (Natural Language Protocol)– Build smart AI chatbots that understand human language. Detect customer’s intents and use straightforward chatbot skills to deliver actual value in self-service mode, reducing your human support workload.
Automate repetitive support conversations
- It’s time to take the load off of your support team. Instead of handling hundreds of similar conversations manually, your agents should focus on the most important and complex ones, while virtual assistants will handle the majority of simple tasks automatically.
- Growing your self-service channel is easy and it does not require months of development. Once you notice the repeating conversation pattern, a skill that will handle it automatically can be built in days or even hours and deployed immediately.
Live chat software that really cares
- Build a personal relationship with each and every of your customers with highly engaging conversations that happen at the right moments. Scale it across your teams and monitor everything that matters, from overall sentiment to agent performance.
- The features include:
- Multi-channel- Engage with your customers wherever they are with zero extra overhead for your support team. Switch channels seamlessly with advanced matching technology and wow your customers everywhere.
- Smart routing- Welcome your customers and route chats easily with advanced natural language AI. Segment your visitors based on their interaction history and assign conversations to specific human teams or automated chatbot skills.
- Customer-centric- Never miss a change in customer’s emotion. Track sentiment of every conversation, anticipate questions and reach out proactively to help, engage and convert – even before they start a conversation.
Customer messaging that scales with your business:
- Share the knowledge- Use canned responses and automated chatbot skills to provide CX level across all member of your team.
- It’s a team play- Smart routing and performance analysis help you get the most of your team and reduce stress for individual players.
- See the full picture- Track every move that customers make on your website and engage proactively when necessary.
- Automate the routine- Customer service agents don’t have to be typing monkeys. Automate simple tasks and let humans do the complex ones.
Customer service automation that feels human
- Deliver effortless personal experiences that your customers expect. Detect intents, gauge sentiment and predict their next move on the fly. Augment the potential of customer service agents with AI that helps to build and nurture relationships.
- The features include:
- Natural language– Understand customer’s intent and route the conversation to a specific chatbot skill or human agent.
- Sentiment tracking- Sense the emotional state of every customer to choose the right words and tone of voice from the very start.
- Conversion prediction- Use the data to anticipate customer’s behavior and find your next-best-action that will engage and convert.
Embrace the relationship economy
- Real-time conversations are the most intimate thing that happens between your business and your customers. Use this opportunity to provide meaningful and deeply personal communication within current context.
- The technology is mature enough to allow you real-time tracking of the relationship quality. From understanding the original intent to proactive offers that anticipate customer’s next move, every interaction should be highly personal and include a human touch. That’s exactly what Activechat is built for.
Conversational AI put to work
- Understand the intent- AI-powered natural language understanding detects the intents of your customers and routes the conversation to a chatbot skill or provides hints to the live agent.
- Track the sentiment- From birds-eye overview of all conversations to specific messages sent by customers or agents, the emotional state of your communication gives actionable insights.
- Find the right words- Based on the outcomes of previous conversations, AI can offer the right words for every life situation and share this knowledge across the whole team.
- Get predictions- Tracking user’s actions through your website allows you to predict which customer segments are likely to convert and use that knowledge in communication.
Partners and Integrations
ActiveChat slot seamlessly into Google Integrations (Connecting existing Google account, Google Sheets and Google Calendars), Messaging Channels Integrations (Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Website chat widget, Twilio SMS chatbot) and E-commerce chatbots integration (WooCommerce chatbot and Shopify chatbot).
How does the offer work?
PPC University offers Digital Marketing tools at a significantly discounted price, available exclusively to PPC University students. This is to support students in starting and scaling a career in digital marketing. In addition, if a course ends, students have the option to switch and enroll in any of PPC University’s monthly subscriptions to maintain active membership status and continue the discounted access to tools.
To be eligible for purchase and to benefit from continued access to tools, you must maintain active membership through one of the following:
1. You must have a current active membership in any paid course and are in good standing.
2. You must have a current active membership in a paid monthly plan and good standing.
Please note: You must be current with your monthly payments in all of your PPC University products, or your access to tools may be revoked.
The number of seats (workplaces) available is limited. Therefore, first come, first served.
Limits and Authorized Use
The offer includes the following:
- Up to 3 chatbots (more upon request)
- Up to 3 live chat agent seats
- Up to 10 000 conversations per month
- Live chat
- Google Sheets Integrations
- Google Calendar integration
- Dialogflow Natural Language Protocol (NLP)
- Mass broadcast
PPC University maintains management and administration of the ActiveChat accounts offered to students. PPC University will provide access to a sub-account where students can autonomously build and manage chatbots. The tool is offered for PPC University students to help jump-start their brand and/or online marketing business.
The license of use is non-transferable.
Activation and Support
ActiveChat's license agreement with PPC University makes it necessary to have PPC University manage and administer the accounts offered to our students. PPC University will set up the account, and students are given access to design, edit, and publish their final designs without any further intervention by PPC University.
PPC University does not provide technical support of any kind or form other than the initial set-up of your account. In cases of need for technical help, you must contact ActiveChat directly.
The license of use is non-transferable.
Monthly subscription plus a one-time, non-refundable tool set-up fee*.
*The one-time, non-refundable tool set-up fee of $97 is collected with the first month of tool subscription. This set-up fee is also non-refundable in the case of a refund on any PPC University product, such as a course or a monthly membership program.
PPC University does not own the tools offered at a discounted price to students. Therefore, PPC University cannot guarantee the proper functioning, maintenance, updates, or availability of the tools provided at intensely discounted prices to students. Therefore, tools are provided “as is” without any guarantees whatsoever.
Please consult our Terms of Service (TOS) section Tools for more information. PPC University terms, conditions, and service limits apply and are subject to change without prior notice.
Who is it for?
ActiveChat is for digital marketing specialists who add live chat to their website and combine it with automated customer service functionality. This marketing tool will give you superpowers to easily manage your customer service needs for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
This is for you if you’re looking for a tool that will help you establish your digital marketing career with everything in order to create customer satisfaction with CRM. If you’re looking for a cost-efficient solution for customer conversations and live chat without compromising the quality of your services, then it’s time to harness AI!
Visit ActiveChat for more details: https://activechat.ai/
© 2012 - 2023 PPC University is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google, Inc. Trademarks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.